Wednesday, August 4, 2010

digital memories

As I try to recall when things happened at the company that are important to me I always have to refer back to the company website. When did we buy the forklift?

I did not design the site, nor do I know code too well, but I do updates and photo uploading and the such. I've very happy to have a company website to update because I've yet been able to keep up a steady blog entry, and Facebook certainly isn't suitable. Today (August) I made the bold entry to note that we've been replacing 19-pin connectors on most of the multi cable. It's a very dull announcement that really doesn't even belong in this blog, but it has been an expensive event that in two years from now I'll have to refer back to the site to remember that it wasn't last week when I spent all that money on the maintenance.

I've had trouble keeping up with blog entries because I (perhaps) made the mistake of making this sort of a company blog, and less of my personal blog. I guess I could start a new blog without the company tilt, problem is the company and work is such a big part of my life. I don't know.

My digital memory for today notes that I reached 13,000 miles on the BMW R1200GS this evening while driving to the gym. Speaking of the gym I took a long break this Summer and now have made another attempt to get back into the swing of things and have started going again. Making a note that I started going to the gym again would get repetitive if it was noted on a time line so I'm not going to make something about nothing just yet. Last night the wife and I went out for some beers after the gym (net gain). Tonight there were no beers or junk food after the gym visit, so that's good.

1 comment:

  1. It was only a couple of beers, and you made a good food choice. I'm hungry right now.

    ReplyDelete